Commercial Building Envelope System Learning Center
For over 80 years, Henry products and systems have helped manage the flow of water, air, vapor, and energy through the building envelope. From foundation to roof, our solutions improve the energy efficiency, livability and sustainability of commercial and residential structures, for the benefit of the owner, occupant and the environment.
Most importantly, our experience has confirmed that the building envelope needs to be viewed as a holistic system – from roof to wall to foundation – offering a last line of defense from the elements. Today, our Building Envelope Systems include an entire portfolio of interrelated solutions to help you meet the challenges you face.
- Fluid Applied Membrane Air Barrier
- Vapor Permeable or Non Vapor Permeable Air Barriers
- Are water resistive barriers and building wraps air barriers?
- NFPA 285 Performance Requirements
- Air Barriers That Meet IBC NFPA 285
- Sheet Applied Air Barriers
- Commercial Air Barrier Systems
- ABAA Air Barriers: Tested and Trusted
- Measuring mil thickness during fluid applied air barrier installation
- How to identify and when to select a commercial vapor barrier
- Advantages of self-adhered vapor permeable air barriers
- Essentials for Air Barrier Systems in Building Construction
- Air, Vapor or Water Resistive Barriers?
- Before Choosing a Weather Barrier Membrane, Ask these Questions
- What is the function of a water-resistive barrier?
- Vapor barrier commercial building solution or vapor permeable air barrier?
- Ensuring air barrier sheet membrane performance in building design
- Advantages and Considerations of Liquid-Applied Air Barrier Membranes
- Air Barrier Products and Purposes
- What you need to know about fluid applied water resistive air barriers
- Continuous air barriers are key to energy efficient buildings
- What is an air barrier in construction and why is it important?
- Here are some advantages of a self-adhering air barrier membrane
- Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Products